Cranston Country Club hosts golf events of all sizes. We strive to ensure that your participants enjoy a fun day on the links and a great banquet to end a fantastic golf tournament. Our goal at Cranston Country Club is to create a unique fundraising opportunity to help generate financial support for your organization or company.
Cranston CC coordinates your event from booking a date to passing out the prizes for the 1st place team at the conclusion of your event. The Food and Beverage Manager, Vin Martucci, assists in all your food and beverage needs. We are here to help make the tournament coordinators job as easy as possible. All questions and concerns will be answered by Tom when you book your event with Cranston Country Club.
The golf course at Cranston Country Club offers golfers a variety of tee locations for a fun and relaxing day, or a challenging and competitive experience. The golf course has ample landing areas off the tee and large sloping greens that offer a challenge for golfers of all skill levels.
Golf events are encouraged to hold Hole in One contests, closest to the pin and longest drive contests for their players. The golf staff will place all markers on course before play and collect off golf course at the conclusion of play.
Cranston Country Club specializes in hosting golf events for charities and corporations. From registration under our event tent to the post golf banquet, your players will enjoy their golf tournament experience at Cranston Country Club.
2019 Cranston CC Tournament Information
- Greens fees
- Range Balls on natural grass practice tee 1 hr before start time
- Tournament contest proximities (long drive, closest to pin, etc.) placed on course
- Tee signs placed on course prior to tee off by CCC staff
- Golf cart assignment and set-up
- Dedicated registration area
- On Course grills available
- Beverage cart service available
- Professional scoring and scoreboard available ($1.00 per player)
Download Event Sheet – Coming Soon
Mon-Thurs $59.00 Fri-Sun $65.00
Things we allow tournaments to do:
- Hold closest to pin, long drive, hole in 1 prizes
- Distribute non alcoholic beverages to participants on course
- Grill on the golf course using food donated to your organization
- We provide the grills* You provide condiments, charcoal, cook etc..
- Distribute donuts, pastry, coffee etc.. donated to your event
Things we do for tournaments:
- Placement of range balls on range 1 hour prior to start of event
- Set up registration tables on patio under the event tent
- Set up any tables for food/ beverages or prizes at registration
- Set up all carts
- Place cart signs with hole assignments on carts
- Place all tournament contests (long drive, closest to pin) proximities on course and collect them after completion of play
- Placement of tee signs before and collection of signs after conclusion of play
- Prior to start of play-Announcement of format of play, all contests and recognition of all tournament coordinators and key contributors
- Donate (4) 18 hole weekday passes for use as a prize
- Check to charity from Cranston Country Club to assist in fundraising efforts for charity events
Things we do not allow:
- Any outside coolers containing alcohol on the property or golf course
- The blind distribution of alcohol by non Cranston Country Club employees
- Changes to the guaranteed count for golf or dinner the day of the event
- Credit cards for the payment of tournament golf.
CHECK or CASH ONLY for Green & Cart Fee’s
Shotgun Starts Monday – Friday @ 8:30 am or 9:00 am
Shotgun Starts Saturday & Sunday @ 7:30am or 1:30pm
A minimum of 40 golfers is required for a shotgun start.
A maximum of 148 golfers can be accommodated for a full shotgun
Shotgun Hole Assignment Information:
Events with 120 or more golfers assigned holes #1-#18
Events with fewer than 120 golfers:
- 2 groups per hole starting on #1. We only assign 1 group to the par 3 holes (#4,8,12,15) and 2 groups on the other holes until the field is filled
84 golfers = 21 4somes = Holes #1-12
Mon-Thurs $59.00 Fri-Sun $65.00
LUNCH – Choice of the following:
- Ham & Cheese
w/chips & candy bar
DRINK– Draft beer or Soda (drink ticket must be redeemed at lunch)
DINNER– Choose 1 of the following:
- 12oz. Sirloin – $30.00
- BBQ ½ Chicken & ¼ Rack of Ribs Boneless – $27.50
- Stuffed Chicken – $25.95
(Served w/ salad, potato, and vegetable, ice cream)
NEW (BAG LUNCH $8.95)
Includes: Choice of Turkey, Ham & Cheese, Italian Grinder
Tuna, Chips, Candy Bar, Apple and Beverage Ticket (Soda or Draught Beer
** Beverage ticket must be used prior to completion of golf
- Salad, Pasta, Meatballs, Sausage & Peppers, Bread & Butter, Ice Cream – $13.50
- Salad, Pasta, Meatballs, Sausage & Peppers, Chicken Marsala, Bread & Butter, Ice Cream – $16.25
- Salad, Pasta, Sausage & Peppers, Chicken Marsala, Veal & Peas, Bread & Butter, Ice Cream – $17.95
- Salad, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Grilled Chicken, Chips, Pickles, and Assorted Rolls – $12.95
- Salad, Pasta, Chicken Marsala, Baked Scrod, Sliced Top Round, Oven Roasted Potato, Green Beans Almandine, Bread & Butter, Ice Cream – $21.00
- Salad, Pasta, Chicken Marsala, Baked Scrod, Sausage & Peppers, Sliced Prime Rib, Oven Roasted Potato, Mixed Vegetable, Bread & Butter, Ice Cream – $26.50
- Boneless Stuffed Chicken – $16.00
- Chicken Parmigiana – $16.75
- Prime Rib of Beef: 12 oz. Queen cut $21.50
(All dinners served buffet style with salad, family style pasta, potato and vegetable, ice cream)
- Steak Fry 12 oz. Sirloin – $22.50
- BBQ ½ Chicken & 1/3 Rack of Ribs- $16.95
(These meals served w/ salad, baked potato, corn on the cob, ice cream) UPDATED
ALL MEALS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% SERVICE CHARGE, AND 7% SALES TAX, AND 1% FOOD & BEVERAGE TAX
If tax exempt, Cranston CC will deduct 7% sales tax and 1% food & beverage tax from food portion of bill.
Tax exempt organizations must submit a tax exempt form and your check must match the name on the tax form in accordance with R.I. Division of taxation regulations for Cranston
CC to deduct tax from invoices.
Weekend 1:30 shotgun starts will be scheduled to eat under the tent due to the main dining room being filled throughout the summer with weddings.