Dear Cranston CC Golfers:
We are excited to embark on a successful golf season. You will notice that the Association dues structure has changed. We are encouraging players to join the Cranston CC Men’s Association in order to obtain their RIGA affiliation, compete in State and Club events, and enjoy the camaraderie all golfers should experience at their golf clubs.
The Association will be managed by Cranston Country Club. All feedback, insight, compliments and complaints will be handled by the Golf Professional and the golf staff.
The goal of this new approach will be to create a positive relationship for our golfers to communicate their likes and dislikes to the people that can affect change. We take our responsibility to serve the needs of the members of the new Association seriously and look forward to a successful golf season.
Cranston CC Golf Association
The Cranston Country Club Golf Association was created to serve the golfers of Cranston CC with an outlet to test their acquired golf skills in a competitive, fair, and appreciative setting. The Association will strive to deliver services and competition consistent with the needs of the players that encompass the membership of the Association. All decisions and efforts will be directed to fulfill this mission.
The Golf Association will have a full compliment of tournaments this season. Cranston CC will take part in the New England Public Links events and have the necessary qualifiers to form teams for the 2016 season. The Association will have two Member 3 Guest weekday events, a full slate of Sunday events and the Match Play Club Championship.
Full Golf Association Membership includes:
- GHIN Handicap
- RIGA Membership
- USGA Membership
- Ability to play in Cranston CC competitions
$115.00 per year
Partial CCCGA Membership $60.00 Includes RIGA and GHIN Fee
(available only to dues paying weekday CCC Members and Ladies Associate Members)
GHIN Handicap Service
$35.00 per year
(GHIN is open to CCC Season Pass holders and CCC league players)
- All participants in events must join the Cranston Country Club Golf Association in order to play in these events.
- Carts are mandatory for all events unless otherwise noted.
- Entry fee will be collected with cart fees prior to tee off on day of the event.
- A meal will be provided after events.
- Events will have Gross & Net prizes
- Prizes will be reflected in the Credit Book in the form of Golf Shop credit that can be used to purchase golf merchandise from Golf Shop Only
- Entry for events closes at 5:00 on the Sunday prior to the event
- A point system will determine the qualifiers for the travels teams for the New England Public Links Events in 2016
CRANSTON COUNTRY CLUB GOLF ASSOCIATION